This post was originally published in 2011.
The information, tips and techniques explained may be out of date. Please note that the IC86-4R3 document was replaced on December 31, 2012 by the “Eligibility of Work for SR&ED Investment Tax Credits Policy.”

SR&ED CRA Form | T661 SR&ED Expenditures Claim

Call us: 613-729-2828

The T661 Form Goes Interactive

Revenue Canada tax form

Interactive T661 Form

This past May, CRA released a clickable online version of the T661 form — the SR&ED Expenditures Claim form — that allows users to click on a line item number to see a detailed description of their informational requirements. While this clickable T661 is a useful resource, it should not be used as a substitute for the in-depth T4088 Guide to Form T661 (read more about the T4088),  it is certainly worth reviewing. Visit the CRA website to access the interactive T661 form.

To learn more about the T661 form and its requirements, contact a professional today.

This article is presented only for informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. You should retain legal counsel if you require legal advice regarding your individual situation.

Save Thousands in Consulting Fees!

Get More Great Advice and Information by Signing up for the SREDucation Newsletter

* indicates required

Do you have questions about SR&ED? Leave a note below or join our group on LinkedIn

1 Comment
  1. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

Leave a Reply

Latest Posts

2013 Canadian Weblog Awards winner

Contact Us!

Constitution Square III
340 Albert Street, Suite 1300
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6, Canada
Phone: (613) 729-2828
Fax: (613) 369-8311

Follow us on LinkedIn

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro