Ready to discuss SR&ED?
In our quest to elevate the discussion regarding the Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax incentive program, we have collected a considerable amount of information. On this page, we attempt to organize it so that academics, politicians, executives, and policymakers can quickly access the information they require to make informed decisions.
- SR&ED In the Federal Budget. What is being said in the Federal budgets about SR&ED (and Innovation)? We’ve summarized all references to SR&ED.
- Canada Revenue Agency Reports to the Treasury Board. What is the CRA reporting to the Treasury Board about SR&ED?
- Parliamentary Reports about SR&ED. Reports written by the Library of Parliament to help parliamentarians understand the SR&ED program and discussion by committees on the program.
- Other Government Reports. Industry Canada, etc.
- SR&ED In National News. News articles about SR&ED that have appeared in national newspapers. Is there a bias in the reporting? Does it align with academic research?
- What does it all mean? We review the reports and parse the data. You’ll be surprised by what we’ve discovered… it’s not what you would expect.