Want to work with us?
We’re looking for people to join our dynamic team.
Many of our roles are remote and so we look for people who have the ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet multiple deadlines. We also look for those who have the ability to handle confidential information with an understanding/enforcement of Information Security best practices.
We’re looking for people with excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English, exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills (incl. ability to interpret complex policy documents and extract key information from vague project development documents).
R&D Policy Researcher & Writer
Are you an excellent writer and interested in the intricacies of R&D Policy in Canada? Do you have a passion for learning new things? Can you take complex information and organize it? We’d love to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Research federal, provincial and municipal funding programs.
- Discuss R&D policy and current trends in academia and government.
- Research the SR&ED program for our websites; maintaining a comprehensive list of historical documents.
- Writing compelling articles on the SR&ED program.
The following skills and education, as well as those mentioned above, are highly desirable:
- Knowledge and experience with the CRA’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program.
- Experience with applying to government funding programs (direct and indirect).
- A university degree in a field of Science or Technology.
- Candidacy for a Master’s or PhD-level degree would be considered an asset.
This is a part-time, contract position.