This post has been archived and will no longer be updated.
Some of the links on this page may no longer be active.[/message]
On September 22, 2011 the CRA opened Phase 4 of their SR&ED policy review project. The CRA is now accepting public feedback, so don’t miss the chance to impact the direction of the Scientific Research and Experimental Development program. The following draft documents have been posted for feedback on the CRA web site:
- Public Consultations – Pool of Deductible SR&ED Expenditures Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – Recapture of SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – SR&ED Claims for Partnerships Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – Total Qualified SR&ED Expenditures for Investment Tax Credit Purposes Policy (Draft)
Submitting Your SR&ED Policy Review Feedback
Please note that the deadline for feedback submission is November 5, 2011, and that the CRA are looking for suggestions on the clarity, readability, and completeness of these draft policies.
Comments can be sent via email to SRED_Policy-Politiques_RSDE@cra-arc.gc.ca
For more information on SR&ED policy reviews, visit the CRA’s SR&ED website directly, learn about past SR&ED policy review public consultations, or find out how you can ensure that your opinions on the SR&ED program are heard.
This article is presented only for informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. You should retain legal counsel if you require legal advice regarding your individual situation.