Warning: Over 5 years old
*** This post is over five years old. Some of the links on this page may no longer be active. ***
On September 22, 2011, the CRA opened Phase 4 of their SR&ED policy review project. The CRA is now accepting public feedback, so don’t miss the chance to impact the direction of the Scientific Research and Experimental Development program. The following SR&ED draft documents have been posted for feedback on the CRA web site:
- Public Consultations – Pool of Deductible SR&ED Expenditures Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – Recapture of SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – SR&ED Claims for Partnerships Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Policy (Draft)
- Public Consultations – Total Qualified SR&ED Expenditures for Investment Tax Credit Purposes Policy (Draft)
Submitting Your SR&ED Policy Review Feedback
Please note that the deadline for feedback submission is November 5, 2011, and that the CRA is looking for suggestions on the clarity, readability, and completeness of these draft policies.
Comments can be sent via email to SRED_Policy-Politiques_RSDE@cra-arc.gc.ca
For more information on SR&ED policy reviews, visit the CRA’s SR&ED website directly, learn about past SR&ED policy review public consultations, or find out how you can ensure that your opinions on the SR&ED program are heard.
Please don’t miss this opportunity for your voice to be heard about the SR&ED program, chances like this do not come around every year. Let the CRA know your thoughts on these policies as they impact your SR&ED investment tax credit claim.