Take Our KnowledgeFox SR&ED Information Courses (Free Until June 30th, 2016!)
Warning: Over 5 years old
*** This post is over five years old. Some of the links on this page may no longer be active. ***
Understanding the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program can seem overwhelming to those who aren’t familiar with this generous tax credit. However, the team at SR&ED Education and Resources are committed to providing accessible, plain-language resources to help demystify SR&ED.
That’s why we’ve utilized the innovative KnowledgeFox® microlearning system to create two online SR&ED information courses about key aspects of the SR&ED program:
- SR&ED Program Basics – Do you know the basics of the SR&ED program? With only ten questions (or “learning cards”), this brief course is a perfect introduction to SR&ED. Use this course to test your knowledge of the key points of the most generous funding program in Canada.
- Eligibility of Work for SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Program Policy –Test your knowledge of the Eligibility of Work for SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Policy with this comprehensive course. The course content is broken up into four lessons, with each lesson focusing on a different section of the policy.
Don’t miss out – we are offering these courses
for free until June 30th.
What are the Benefits of KnowledgeFox®?
KnowledgeFox® is an innovative microlearning system that helps break down large chunks of information into smaller, more manageable pieces to help maximize learning retention. KnowledgeFox® delivers (or “pushes”) these small pieces of information to users in the form of “learning cards”, which are essentially digital flash cards.
Additional benefits include:
- Integrates with User’s Existing Technology – Works with the user’s technologically-saturated life. The program’s clients are offered on mobile, tablet, and more.
- Intelligently Reinforces Material – The unique MicroStep Manager caters to different learning styles and levels of expertise. Users retain knowledge better because it is presented and repeated at optimal times in the learning process.
- Makes Use of “Lost” Time – KnowledgeFox® helps recover time that is often “lost” when users switch between tasks or when their focus decreases after long periods of work. During these periods, KnowledgeFox® will “push” learning cards to the user to help refocus their attention and create a smoother transition from one task to the next.
How Do I Access the SR&ED Information Courses?
Registering for our SR&ED information courses is quick and easy. Simply follow the steps below to get access:
- Click here to access the KnowledgeFox® / SR&ED Education and Resources welcome page and click the Register for Free button. On the registration page, enter your new user login information into the fields and click the blue register button.
- Once you’ve created an account, log in on the main page, click “Add new courses”, select which FREE course you’d like to take, and click the “Subscribe to This Course” button.
- Your subscribed courses will appear on the “My Courses” page. Simply click on the course title to begin.
SR&ED Information Courses: Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for an easy and unintimidating introduction to the basics of the SR&ED program and the Eligibility of Work for SR&ED Investment Tax Credit Program Policy, we encourage you to take our courses offered through the unique KnowledgeFox® microlearning system.